Dinner tonight is adapted from a recipe in this gluten free, grain free cookbook: Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion.
I was testing recipes out of this book so that I could write a review on it. This recipe was our favorite out of all that we tried.
- 24 oz steak, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon, curry powder, ginger and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with the steak in a large Ziplock bag. Marinate up to 24 hours.
- Place steak onto metal skewers.
- Grill on a preheated grill at high heat for about 15 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Serve with a salad or steamed vegetable.
This recipe is quite simple to do and you can make it up the day before and just let the steak sit in the marinade, soaking up the flavorful juices and spices. Give it a try and let me know how you like it!